These are the principles that are important to us and guide how we serve you, along with the prisoners, families, and victims of crime our programs impact.
We Are Authentic
- We are truthful with no separation between what we say and how we act.
- We are reliable; we do what we say we will do.
- We are direct without being offensive, striving to have constructive disagreements that lead to productive outcomes.
We Are Growing
- We are lifelong learners who own, build, and grow our capabilities.
- We value humility and welcome new ways of thinking, working, and creating.
- We grow from our mistakes and demonstrate kindness and forgiveness.
We Value Relationship
- We believe people are more important than projects and we respect and care for those around us.
- We are team players and we help each
- We value collaboration, togetherness, and unity in Jesus Christ. we respect the diversity of Christian traditions, history, and culture.
- We celebrate international context and character, and seek to strengthen regional and global cooperation that is grounded in independent and indigenous leadership with common vision and purpose.
We Are Proactive
- We value work expressed as service to others, and are committed to developing and implementing culturally relevant programs and services that demonstrate respect, dignity, and the worth of people as those created and loved by God.
- We aren’t just dreamers, we’re doers. We turn our vision and passion into action.
- We are confident in our abilities and have the courage to take risks.
- We see problems as opportunities and act quickly to identify solutions.
We Are Accountable
- We take ownership of our work and life balance to stay happy, healthy, and effective.
- We strive for excellence; we hold ourselves and our colleagues to high standards and live as people ready to account for how we steward our gifts.
- We embrace the core values of Prison Fellowship International and recognize them in action.